Quality Homes Start With The Parts You Don’t See
August 5, 2021
Touring a newly built home is exciting – many are built with designer elements, the latest styles and offer luxurious touches that your current home might not. But what about the parts you can’t see? Underneath the luxurious floors and upgraded tiles are the even more important parts of a quality home.
Build Trust. Build Better
Golden Triangle Home Builders lives by the motto “Build Trust. Build Better.” And we do just that through every stage of the construction process. So while you might one day want to repaint or put in new carpet, you won’t have to worry about the quality of the construction behind those walls and floors.
Building Quality Homes
A few examples of the upgraded features that we include in every new home:
- Upgraded foundation wraps (instead of sprayed tar) to keep your home dry.
- Insulated basement slabs, to keep your basement warm and cozy.
- Additional spray foam insulation throughout the house, and triple-pane windows throughout, to keep your home comfortable year-round.
- Home Flash window flashing system throughout the home.
- Thoughtful inclusions like gas lines to the back deck and the garage.
- Subfloors that are glued and screwed, to minimize movement and those pesky squeaks.
- Soundproofing around the upper floor laundry room, for those late-night laundry cycles.
- Locally manufactured, fire-rated PinkWood joists throughout your home.
- Long-lasting, energy-efficient LED ceiling and undercabinet lighting.
Our group of local sub-trades are all experts in their fields and combined with our thoughtful floor plans, designer décor and quality upgrades, your new, quality-built Golden Triangle Home is sure to delight for many years!
Homes Now Available in Kinniburgh South
Contact us or your favourite realtor today to tour our two new homes under construction in Kinniburgh South in Chestermere – The Boardwalk and The Boardwalk II or to learn more about our new home coming soon to the historic inner-city community of Inglewood.
And if you purchase a new home in Kinniburgh South this August, we’ll include a free standard landscaping package!