Tour Our Homes at Every Stage of Construction
January 13, 2022
Touring beautiful new show homes is exciting. They are typically built and staged with designer elements and offer luxurious touches that your current home might not have. But what about the parts you can’t see? Underneath the gleaming wide-plank floors and upgraded tiles are the most important parts of a well-built home. This is why we invite you to tour our homes at any stage of the construction process.
We love to share with buyers the extra steps we take to ensure your new home is built with quality and built to last. Golden Triangle Home Builders builds by the motto “Build Trust. Build Better.” And we do just that through every stage of the construction process. So while you might one day want to repaint or put in new carpet, you won’t have to worry about the quality of the construction behind those walls and floors.
Steps We Take to Build Better
These are just some of the upgraded features that we include in every new home:
- Upgraded foundation wraps (instead of sprayed tar) to keep your home dry.
- Insulated basement slabs, to keep your basement warm and cozy.
- Additional spray foam insulation throughout the house, and triple pain windows throughout, to keep your home comfortable year-round.
- Home Flash window flashing system throughout.
- Thoughtful inclusions like gas lines to the back deck and the garage.
- Sub floors that are glued and screwed, to minimize movement and those pesky squeaks.
- Soundproofing around the upper floor laundry room, for those late-night laundry cycles.
- Locally manufactured PinkWood joists throughout your home.
- Long lasting, energy efficient LED ceiling and undercabinet lighting.
- Roughed in solar panel wiring
Our group of local sub-trades are all experts in their fields and are chosen by us because they build with the same eye for quality and detail that we do. Combined with our thoughtful floor plans, designer décor and quality upgrades, your new Golden Triangle Home offers much more than a new house!